1 Package Frozen Portobello Mushroom Ravioli (24 ounce)
2 Tablespoons Butter
1/2 Pound Shitake Mushrooms (sliced )
3 Green Onions (chopped)
2 Garlic Cloves (minced)
1 Teaspoon Dried Italian Seasoning
1 Can Mild Tomatoes (diced and drained)
2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil (chopped )
1 Cup Whipping Cream
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1. Prepare ravioli in according to package directions.
2. Drain in a colander.
3. Keep warm.
4. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in saucepan over medium-high heat.
5. Add mushrooms, green onion, garlic and Italian seasoning.
6. Sauté over medium-high heat for approximately 6 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.
7. Stir in diced tomatoes, basil, and cream.
8. Bring to a boil.
9. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally for approximately 5 minutes.
10. Stir in Parmesan cheese.
11. Add salt.
12. Stir in ravioli.
13. Tossing to coat.
I made this for dinner last night and it was delicious!!! We are huge pasta lovers and I am always trying to find new ways to prepare it…YUMMY!!!
Try it and ENJOY!!!
Lots of Love!!!