Earth laughs in flowers... Ralph Waldo Emerson


A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
C.S. Lewis

Monday, April 6, 2009

Three or More Tuesday!!!

I was going through some photos today and stumbled upon these.
I have a photographer that has taken photos of my children for 20 years.
He has almost become a member of the family.
He is always so surprised when he sees how much the kids have changed
since he last took there photos.
These were taken several years ago and I absolutely love them!!!
I actually get a little emotional looking at them
remembering that sweet time in our lives.
I decided to post them today for Three or More Tuesday for the obvious reason...
there are three of them...
and for the fact they were taken in the
spring and are so fresh and reminescent of the season.


PRECIOUS MEMORIES!!!



oldest son


daughter


youngest son


Please hop over and join
Tam @ The Gypsy's Corner for Three or More Tuesday!!!

Lots of Love!!!

Cathy

10 comments:

ellen b. said...

Oh how sweet! It's so much fun to pull up memories!! Happy Three or more to you...

Cass @ That Old House said...

Oh how cute! Your children are adorable, and what a good idea to use the same photographer for them all -- I wish I had thought of that!
Cass

Kristens Creations said...

Hi Cathy, What sweet pictures of your kids, they grow up so fast! I can't believe Chase is almost 10! I just had him!!lol....I hope you found a red birdhouse at Hobby Lobby. I love their sales! Kristen

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Oh, those are some adorable pictures! You are blessed to have them! So cute!

Happy Three of More Tuesday...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Chandy said...

That is such cute photos of when they were young! I love watching our home movies too just to see how little my children used to be.

Happy Tuesday!

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

You have adorable children. It is so nice that you had the same photographer through out the years. He did a great job! ~~Terrie~~

Cami @ Creating Myself said...

He's good! Course he had a lot to work with. ;o)

Happy 3 or More...thansk for sharing the pics of your darling children!

Tammy518 said...

Awww, cute kids!

Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

So precious, Cathy!

Gypsy aka Tam said...

I often go through my sons past school pictures and the changes are so dramatic year to year. But all the memories are so very precious. Great 'Three Or More' post, sorry I'm so late visiting this week.
Have a wonderful evening,
Tam

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails