Earth laughs in flowers... Ralph Waldo Emerson


A man can no more diminish God's glory by refusing to worship Him than a lunatic can put out the sun by scribbling the word, 'darkness' on the walls of his cell.
C.S. Lewis

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday Blessings!!!

winter flowers

The life of the cross is a life of the cross of repentance. Most of those who inform us today that they “do not believe in sin” are really saying that they cannot believe in forgiveness. If we cannot accept God’s forgiveness as a continuing fact in the creation and in our own lives, then we must either live in a constant state of guilt, or deny our shortcomings and fall back on making excuses.

John McCandless

God bless you all!

Happy Sunday!!!

Cathy

17 comments:

Rae said...

How beautiful....I love white flowers. Beautiful words, Cathy

Sue said...

Food for thought and beautiful white flowers...
Renewal?

Anonymous said...

I love this! Hope you are having a blessed Sunday! ~ God is good!

Nezzy (Cow Patty Surprise) said...

How very fittin' the beautiful white flowers are for your Sunday Blessing. Ahhhhh, just delightful.

God bless and have a beautiful day sweetie!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, this is so beautiful! I am so thankful for the forgiveness of sin we have through Jesus! Oh, what a Savior!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Deb said...

nice post...pretty flowers

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I love your Sunday blessings...always bless me

Sue said...

Beautiful...thanks for sharing.

The Tuscan Home said...

Beautiful, Cathy, well stated! XOXO ~Liz

Barb said...

Hi Cathy, so full of wisdom...wonderful.

Have a blessed Monday, dear lady!

Barb ♥

Melissa Miller said...

Beautiful Cathy. Thank you. I needed this. :)

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

HI there, thanks so much for following me on FB AND now my blog. I have returned the favor and am now following your blog! I look forward to seeing your pposts. What is your name on FB? You can send me a note there if you want. XO, Pinky

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Cathy, that photo is gorgeous. Oh yes, I believe in sin, and thank God, I believe in and accept His forgiveness. What a wonderful life it is when we know God! Thank you for this beautiful post. laurie

KimMalk said...

You found an outstanding quote, Cathy. I find (continual) repentance is really underrated even in a lot of churches. Blessings, Friend! ~Kim

Bring Pretty Back said...

Cathy, I couldn't agree more.
Have a pretty day!
Kristin

Penny from Enjoying The Simple Things said...

Those flowers are beautiful!

Debbiedoos said...

That is so pretty both the message and the flowers.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails